Thursday 18 March 2021

Don't expect, just accept!!!

Once I visited one of my friend who just did meditation and was upset. I asked the reason. She said my husband talks on phone when I meditate. She said that she needs silence to concentrate. 
I heard a noise coming from downstairs of vegetable vendor selling vegetables. I asked this voice was also coming when you were meditating. This voice is much louder than voice of your husband talking on phone. 
Was this disturbing you? 
She replied that vegetable vendor is doing his work and his voice was not disturbing her. She said she was meditating so she didn't heard voice of vegetable vendor but voice of her husband was striking in her ears every now and then. 
I smiled and said that since you have accepted the voice of vegetable vendor and your thoughts are in line that it will be there and won't trouble so it's not troubling. 
But you have expectation that your husband should keep quiet when you meditate so his voice troubles you. 
It's all in the way you think...If you accept that your husband is doing his work talking on phone, his voice will also not trouble you. 
She also smiled as if she has got the secret. 
It's all in the way we think. If we don't expect anything, we will be happy always. 
So replace expect with accept and see the magic!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment