Monday 8 February 2021

An open confession and letter of love to my husband on this so called propose day.

Being into 10th year of our marriage, our journey of life together has seen so many ups and downs. There have been moments of hot arguments, romantic talks, cuddling together, loud laughs and many more. 
I openly confess today on getting loud and shouting during those moments of hot conversation. I confess I am unable to control my anger and sometimes utter words which are not supposed to be said. 
Also, I opening accept that I am blessed to have you as my soulmate. Having you is like breathing. You are only one who can handle all my mood swings to perfection. You are my alter ego. You are the one who gave me the real meaning of living life. You took out the real akansha out of me. You are my motivation and one who taught me how to laugh aloud. Holding your hand, resting on your shoulder, standing by your side are the ways through which I get my all stress out and feel on top of the world. You are reason of my happiness. 
On this 10th propose day of our married life the, I propose you to be my soulmate, my partner in crime, my better half , my everything for the rest of my life and for many many lifes to come. 
Luv u to moon and back❤❤
On a lighter note: tera peecha na mai chodugi soniye😆

Cheers
Akansha
Let's keep celebrating life🤗


No comments:

Post a Comment