Thursday 4 February 2021

I am proud mother of two naughty boys: My exciting journey

Having blessed with Jayash( boy child) in 2013, I always wanted to have daughter as second child. But no wishes can be bigger than God wish for you. I was blessed with second baby boy (vittesh) in 2017. 
Bringing up two boys was challenging and it becomes more exciting when your two sons are extremely naughty. I was on my toes most of the time fulfilling their demands and tantrums. Life became adventurous and stressful too as I have to stay at home to look after them. The outbreak of corona pandemic made the scene even worse as household chores also increased along with tantrums of my kiddos as Jayash school also came at home. 
I along with support from my husband patiently handled the demand of situation and try to be good home maker and good mother keeping my profession aside. 
Time passed and now Jayash is 7 and Vittesh is 3. Both of them are naughty but now Jayash is growing into caring brother and son. Vittesh is also becoming disciplined and my life is becoming bit easy. 
They both have started spending time together. I can now spare some personal time for me and have started spending time with my bestest pal: my pen☺
With continuous support and motivation from my husband, I feel like queen 👸 of the house amongst three boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment