Friday 22 July 2011

memorable incidences..........:)

Hi all,
  I want to share some memorable incidences regarding my students which happened all of a sudden but have left life long imprint in my mind.
Srishti Manuja(real name) was student of BBA(final year).Her thrust to get into things has always inclined me towards her.She was dilligent girl but was slightly weak with accountancy. It was the time when projects were going on, she came to me one day to take advice on her project, I just asked her informly. I will try to quote words which i still remember.......
Me- Srishti! what are your plans for future?
Srishti- Ma'am, thinking to do MBA, score achcha hai MAT mein aur CAT percentile bhi sahi h, together with LLB.
Me- But you cannot do two courses together.
Srishti- I want to serve nation by providing impartial justice so i want to be a lawyer and want to do MBA as well that too in finance
Me- hmmm....(smiling), You are good student, you can go for both courses.Do LLB regularly and go for PGDBM( fin) by distance education.
Srishti- I was thinking the same way........but ma'am, I want a promise from your side.
Me- Tell me Srishti, dont hesitate in telling.
Srishti- Ma'am! Promise me that you will guide me throughout my life and you will teach me all subjects related to finance. It is difficult to find teachers like you.......Please promise me ...

Her words made me speechless.Her words entered deep in my heart.I smiled and just said ALL THE BEST..........!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment