Saturday 9 July 2011

Tribute.......( to all my teachers)

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.


Primary education lays the basis for future learning and success. The skills and values that primary education instills are no less than foundational and serve as basis for all future learning---whether formal or informal.
I feel proud in quoting that I got my primary education from Morning Glory. The foundation which I got from there has helped me throughout my student and professional life.

Learning to play is essential for a child's intellectual and emotional development.  Play can help a child work out situations in their environment, such as social dynamics in a group. Individual attention accompanied by learning with play was the remarkable feature during my education at Morning Glory. It cultivated in me the habit of being innovative and inquisitive.
This led to my remarkable achievement in field of academics as I topped university in M.com and got a gold medal. It also helped me in scoring 90% marks in PGDBA (Fin) and in writing thesis for Ph.d degree.

The ability to communicate is the primary feature that distinguishes human beings from animals. It is the ability to communicate well that distinguishes one individual from another. In morning glory I learned how to communicate without hesitation. This was the hidden fact behind my success in my profession of  lecturer.
Writing skills can be the ticket to better college grades and greater academic achievement. I am extremely happy to mention that because of the hard work of all my incredible teachers, I am able to write national and international level research papers.

I am indebted to my parents for living, but to my teacher for living well. I am grateful to and will always be to teachers who provided me such a wonderful platform. I bow my head in gratitude and express my feelings in delight as it has been rightly said that……
 
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.  ~William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment